Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022-23 for Class 12th Meritorious Students, CM Free Laptops Distribution Scheme in Orissa, Free Laptop Distribution to Class 12th Meritorious Students in Odisha, Check Eligibility Details & Beneficiary List, Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022-23, Last Date, Cut off mark for laptop distribution, DHE Odisha
The Govt of Odisha is going to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of class 12th in the state. All the students who have qualified in various streams in senior secondary examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022-23. The list of beneficiaries will be released in the month of July. A total number of 15,000 students of class 12th (XII) will get these free laptops under the “Biju Youth Empowerment Scheme”. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage meritorious students.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
For the free laptop scheme, the state government has selected 30 nodal centers to provide laptops to meritorious students. A candidate whose name appears in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme beneficiary list 2022-23 can get the laptop from their respective principal by 31st December 2022. Even the students whose name appears in the Odisha Laptop Distribution Supplementary List 2022-23 can also get the laptop from the respective principal between 31st December 2022 to 31st January 2023. This is the flagship scheme of the Odisha Government to encourage meritorious students of Senior Secondary for higher education.
Biju Youth Empowerment Free Laptop Scheme List
The important features and highlights of the new Free Laptop Scheme in Odisha are as follows:
- Meritorious students who have passed 12th class from CHSE, Vocational students who have passed CHSE (O), and Upa-Shastri students who have passed from Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Puri are eligible for this scheme.
- On the basis of the marks scored by the students in the CHSE examination in various streams and subspecialty examinations, a merit list will be prepared. This will be the complete list of beneficiaries for the free laptop distribution scheme and will include the names of 15,000 students.
- The state government will distribute the laptops at 30 nodal centers and the IT department will deliver the laptops to the principals of the nodal colleges. The principal can provide laptops only to those 15,000 students whose names will be included in Laptop Beneficiary List 2022-23.
- The list will become public in the month of July 2022. If there is any query, candidates can contact their Principals. If the complaint is genuine, then the principal can add the name of such students to the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List 2022-23.
- A student can take a laptop from his principal at any time before 31st December 2022.
- After the last date, a supplementary list will be issued covering all those students whose name is included in the first list but failed to get the laptop. Even genuine students who have given complaints will also be included in this supplementary list.
- The last date to collect the laptops from the concerned principal for the students in the supplementary list is 31st January 2023.
Who gets free laptops under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana?
The state government will provide free laptops to all those students who have qualified in class 12th and whose name appears in the approved list of beneficiaries 2022-23. In the Revised Guidelines, a provision exists that the relatives of the students can also obtain these laptops in case of absence during the program.
Students have to inform the authorities about their absence and the names of their relatives to whom it is to be given. For this reason, they have to give a letter signed by the President of the respective colleges. It is also mandatory to submit the identity proof/documents of the relatives who received the laptop. Also, check the Odisha Free Laptop Abstract & Beneficiary List. Please click on the below link.
The Higher Education Department has sent notifications to 822 degrees and 29 autonomous colleges in the state. A committee headed by the District Collector will oversee the distribution of laptops in the stipulated period. An officer will now be appointed to verify the details of the students before handing over the laptops. Thereafter, the college authorities will accept the certificate and also produce their ID card/admit card.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2022-23 check
The complete list of beneficiaries will soon be made public by the Higher Education Department. As soon as the list becomes available, we will update the list here. Otherwise, candidates can directly access the beneficiary list on the official webpage for Free Laptops Scheme in Odisha.
All the candidates can directly access the Free Laptop Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2022-23 through the link given below:
For more details about Free Laptop Distribution Scheme in Odisha, please visit the official website of the Higher Education Dept, Govt of Odisha, Government of Odisha through the link given below.
Click Here => http://dheodisha.gov.in/
Note – Presently the official website of the Higher Education Department, Odisha is under maintenance. In opening the portal it shows “Service Unavailable” (HTTP Error 503). You can visit the portal after the maintenance is completed.